This is the RTM release for MockingBird v2.
- Addition of a ServiceConfigurator module to pick a WSDL and automatically generate a mock.
- Enhanced tracing so you can use DebugView to watch whats happening with the applications
- Simulator Host now moved into its own installer (and corresponding location) so no redundant config files
- Centralized configuration (both the web.app and the console host can point to central configuration).
- Rewritten Service Studio that makes it a primary management tool for MockingBird and the UI enhanced using Krypton Windows Forms Toolkit.
- Please test this out and send us feedback and bug reports.
- If you are using this on Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008/R2, review the troubleshooting guide for updating web.config (as IIS 7.x changes the way HttpHandlers are registered and invoked). If the notes need additions /corrections, please let us know so we can update the release immediately.